Your submission must be in one of the following languages
- C11 (C language, 2011 standard)
- C++17 (C++ language, C++17 standard)
- Java 11
- Python 3 (3.6.9)
Compiler and runtime specifications
Programs will be compiled and run the judges' machine(s) using the following software:
- C: GNU C Compiler 7.5.0, with flags
-DEVAL -std=gnu11 -O2 -pipe -static -s -lm
- C++: GNU C Compiler 7.5.0, with flags
-DEVAL -std=gnu++17 -O2 -pipe -static -s
- OpenJDK / Javac 11.0.11
- Python 3.6.9 / CPython
Students may use any libraries, headers or packages that come standard with the compilers or runtimes specified above.
- All programs must be single-threaded and single-process.
For instance, C and C++ programmers may not call
system(), and Java programmers may not use the class
- All programs must not attempt to make any network connections.
- All programs must not contain any malicious code designed to harm or alter the judges’ computer(s), or otherwise attempt to subvert the judging system.
- Students may submit at most once per minute to each problem.
- The source code for each solution must not exceed 100 000 bytes in size.
Java specific details
Java solutions must be contained in a single class called
Solution and must
be run from the routine
public static void main(String args) within this
Java programmers may not use any built-in packages except for